Westgate House is West London's new landmark for luxury living, offering a fabulous choice of suites and apartments. Located a little over 5 minutes walk from Central line subway connections in the London district of Ealing, it’s a journey time of just 20 minutes from Westgate House into the heart of London's West End.
With more than 300 apartments due for completion at the end of 2020, Westgate House offers the pinnacle of luxury lifestyle living at an affordable entry level price ideally suited for end users or investors. The development offers a choice of 1 bed suites and 1 & 2 bed apartments arranged around a dramatic 7-storey atrium with residents' exclusive facilities that include a private gym, sauna, steam room, terrace lounge and adjoining screening room.
- Superb choice of apartment styles - from Studio Sapphire suites to 1-Bedroom Emerald apartments and Tiffany 2-Bedroom types.
- Opulent interior designed reception foyer and residents lounge with 24-hour concierge and services.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with sauna and spa suite.
- Landscaped communal amenity space on building frontage.
- Spectacular 7-storey atrium providing a dramatic central feature.
- Level 6 communal terrace lounge with adjoining screening room.
- Secure car parking and cycle store.
- Highly refined specifications including comfort cooling and oak plank styled click flooring throughout.
While famous for its film studios and expansive common, Ealing has undergone a massive transformation into a major metropolitan centre now firmly underpinned by the new Crossrail entering service at Ealing Broadway. Today, Ealing is well and truly a designer label destination, packed with gastro bars, themed restaurants, pocket-sized pizzeria's, coffee shops, galleries and quirky haunts that together create a buzzing atmosphere and line a broadway that boasts fine independent and high street shopping.
The developer behind Westgate House is Galliard Homes, one of the UK's largest and most respected home-builders, also involved in commercial and large mixed-use projects. Founded in 1992, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England. The Group has a £3.95 billion portfolio under construction which includes 6,905 homes and 341 hotel suites. The Galliard Group comprises 3 divisions:
* Galliard Homes undertakes sales and marketing for the Group’s portfolio of homes for private sale, including studios, luxury apartments, townhouses and family properties
* Galliard Commercial develops hotels, commercial and retail premises, and undertakes joint venture projects and third-party work
* Galliard Construction handles residential, commercial and mixed-use developments plus construction for joint venture projects and third-party developments
Please ask us for a brochure with floor plans and latest prices and availability at Westgate House by contacting email@example.com or calling +66 (0)63 429 6546.
All apartments at Westgate House have been finished to the highest specifications and come with a 10-year NHBC Guarantee for additional peace of mind.
- Walls & ceilings in white matt finish.
- Satin white door linings, skirtings & architraves.
- Oak plank style flooring from brand name click collection throughout all apartment types.
- Internal doors in satin white finish.
- Brushed stainless steel door furniture.
- Brushed metal switch & socket plates.
- Recessed LED low energy downlighting with white bezels.
- Terrestrial & satellite TV, FM radio and telephone sockets to living room and bedrooms.
- Living room socket Sky+ (or Sky Q) enabled.
- Comfort cooling.
- Thermostatically controlled electric space heating via flat panel heaters.
- Double glazing to outer facade, single glazing to inner atrium facade.
- Designer kitchen in high gloss finish with concealed handles.
- Reconstituted stone worktops (with grooved drainer to selected apartments).
- White glass splash-back to underside of wall units.
- LED strip underlighting to wall units.
- Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink with chrome lever tap.
- Washer/dryer (free standing within services cupboard).
- Integrated electric appliances to include: Combination microwave oven Two ring ceramic hob Re-circulating cooker hood fridge with ice box slimline dishwasher.
- Oak plank style flooring from brand name click collection throughout all bedroom areas.
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1 with satin white sliding doors.
- White bathroom suite featuring shower tray or steel bath as applicable, concealed cistern dual flush back to wall W.C.
- Chrome plated electric heated towel rail.
- Mirrored inset oak lined alcoves with integrated storage cupboards, reconstituted stone vanity top and LED feature downlighting.
- Large format 1200 x 600mm white marbled porcelain fully tiled walls.
- Large format 600 x 600mm white marbled porcelain floor tiling.
- Chrome plated single lever basin tap, thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer diverter with wall mounted fixed shower head and low-level hand shower with hose.
- Clear glass bath screen or shower enclosure as applicable with silver frame.
Prices & Availability
Westgate House will be ready for occupation at the end of 2020. There are 3 apartment-types available at Westgate House with floor areas, price ranges and configurations as follows:
Prices for Studio apartments at 32.50 M2 start at £299,000 (THB12,489,000). Equivalent to THB384,276 per M2
Prices for 1-bedroom apartments at 47.60 M2 start at £361,500 (THB15,093,000). Equivalent to THB317,079 per M2
Prices for 2-bedroom apartments at 74.60 M2 plus 8.5 M2 balconies (total 83.10 M2) start at £640,000 (THB26,702,161). Equivalent to THB321,325 per M2
Carparking spaces are available for 2-Bedroom units for an additional £25,000.
Since 2016 the British Pound Sterling has fallen approximately 26% against the Thai Baht making now an ideal time for Thai investors to purchase UK property. Please ask us for our free UK Property Buyer’s Guide with comprehensive information on the buying procedure, taxes, renting-out and managing UK property, and inheritance laws.
Please also ask us for a brochure with floor plans and latest prices and availability at Westgate House by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +66 (0)63 429 6546.
Purchasing your apartment at Westgate House is simple and straightforward with a booking fee of £2,000 payable to reserve your unit.
Thereafter installment payments are as follows:
1. 5% first deposit (less £2000) due on or before 21 days on exchange.
2. 5% due 6 months after exchange.
3. 5% due 12 months after exchange.
4. 5% due 18 months after exchange.
5. Balance on completion in Q4 2020.
All contract and payment arrangements will be looked after by a local lawyer (solicitor) we can recommend to act on your behalf. Mortgages for up to 70% LTV are available for qualified Thai buyers. Please ask us for further details.
Common area management charges are £5.24 per square foot for low floors, £5.39 per square foot for higher floors equivalent to £1,833 per annum (THB6,377 per month) for a typical studio apartment.
There is an annual Ground Rent fee each year of 0.1% of the unit purchase price.
There is very high demand for rental accommodation in the Ealing area of London and consequently rental and occupancy rates for investors at Westgate House are projected to be relatively high:
- Studio-types: £1,100 to £1,300 per month
- 1-Bedroom types: £1,300 to £1,500 per month
- 2-Bedroom types, £1,550 to £1,800 per month
13 March 2019
Project: Westgate House
Developer: Galliard Homes
Address: West Gate, Ealing, London
Number of building: 1
Number of unit: 300
Completion date: 2020
Number of unit: 300
1 Bedroom Sapphire Suite
1 Bedroom Emerald Apartment
2 Bedrooms Tiffany Apartment
Parking: Secure Car Parking
Children Play Area
Starting Price: GBP 299,000 (THB12,489,000)
Starting Size: 32.50 sq.m.
Average Price per Sq.m.: THB384,276
Tenure: 999 years
The prime location of Westgate House offers superb road and tube connections together with a 9 minute drive to Ealing Broadway's forthcoming Crossrail interchange.
Wembley Stadium and the SSE Arena lie within 10 minutes drive, as does Ealing Common and the Broadway's designer shopping mall, restaurants and nightlife.
Westgate House occupies a strategic location offering residents virtually immediate access to Central line subway services into the heart of the Capital, together with fast, direct road connections routing East into Central London and west to London Heathrow, the UK's motorway network and the South West itself.
Primary road connections could hardly be more direct from Westgate House with Hanger Lane offering a gyratory system on to the A406 North Circular, the A40 east-west artery and Hanger Lane itself southbound connecting to the M4 (J2) in 9 minutes. Such an array of major routes from Westgate House enables many local and regional key destinations to become easily accessible including Reading (55 minutes), London Stansted (53 minutes), Birmingham (1 hr 56 mins) and Bristol in 2 hours.
London's Heathrow lies within 26 minutes drive and is today the busiest airport in Europe, and also the second busiest airport in the world. Heathrow is used by over 80 airlines flying to 185 destinations across 84 countries.
Hanger Hill Park lies just to the south with nearly 5 acres of tranquil parkland, woodland and pitch and putt facilities. The vast expanse of Ealing Common is around 10 minutes drive.
- A little over 5 minutes walk from Hanger Lane tube station and central line services.
- 11 minutes (4 stops) by subway (tube) from Shepherd's Bush interchange with London over-ground, mainline rail and alighting for Westfield.
- 9 minutes by public transport from Ealing Broadway station and forthcoming Crossrail services.
- Elizabeth line journey times from Ealing Broadway include Bond Street in 11 minutes and Heathrow (2 & 3) in 15 minutes.
- 10 minutes drive time from Wembley Stadium and the SSE Arena.
- Excellent road connections via A406 and A40 linking to the M25 and M40 in 16 minutes drive time.
INvesting in london
Widely recognised as a global centre for education, London has a long-standing reputation for achieving the highest academic standards. Westgate House is ideally located for students wishing to attend the capital’s leading schools and universities.
London hosts more than 100,000 international students, who contribute a net gain of £4.6bn a year to the UK's economy. The increasing population of overseas students therefore creates an increased demand for accommodation. Conveniently, numerous top UK universities are located near to Westgate House and can easily be reached via nearby public transport links. The prime location and its well-connected transport links make Westgate House the ideal development both for students and for investors.
London is one of the most exciting destinations for shopping. The city presents great diversity of choice as a retail capital with grand department stores and niche, independent boutiques. British brands and the world's leading fashion houses are located a short subway journey or drive away from Westgate House in the districts of Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
- Location: A little over 5 minutes walk from Hanger Lane tube station and central line services in a popular residential area convenient for easy access to central London, Heathrow Airport and cities throughout the UK.
- Investment: The British Pound is at an historic low against the THB making now an ideal time to invest in the UK, and up to 70% LTV mortgages available for qualified Thai buyers.
- Payment terms: Only 20% down payment due in installments over the 1.5-year construction period.
- The Developer: Galliard Homes is one of the UK top residential developers with a track record of delivering high-specification property to thousands of UK and foreign buyers for more than 30 years.
- Management: Full professional management is available for all buyers at Westgate House wanting to rent-out their units, and rental income may be freely remitted back to Thailand.
Please contact us with any questions about purchasing property in the UK, and to request floor plans, latest prices and availability at Westgate House, by emailing email@example.com or calling +66 (0)63 429 6546. Alternatively, please contact us by completing the enquiry form below.