Raimon Land Public Company Limited is a Thailand residential and commercial property developer of condominiums, townhouses, detached homes, serviced apartments, office buildings, malls and event spaces. Incorporated in 1987, the company was listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand in 1993. In 2015, JS Asset, a privately owned Singaporean investment company, became a significant shareholder.
Since 2004, the company has completed 14 residential properties, including the Mews Yen Akat, The Lofts Ekkamai, The Lofts Sathorn, The Lofts Yen Akat, 185 Rajadamri, The Legend Saladaeng and The Lakes in Bangkok, Unixx South Pattaya, Zire Wongamat, Northpoint, and Northshore in Pattaya; and The Heights and Kata Gardens in Phuket. Significant launches in 2018 and beyond include The Lofts Asoke and The Lofts Silom condominiums. Retail and commercial spaces developed by Raimon Land include plus Klapsons Charoen Nakorn and The River serviced residences, the Cube event space, Vue lifestyle mall, and Space 48 office building.
Industry awards to Raimon Land include a 2018 Asia Pacific Property “Residential High-Rise Development Thailand” award for The Lofts Silom, 2017 Frost & Sullivan Thailand “Property Development Company of the Year” award, and 2016 Asia Pacific Property Condominium award for Zire Wongamat Pattaya and Residential High-Rise Development Award for The Lofts Ekkamai.
Key Raimon executive staff include:
- Mr. Pradit Phataraprasit, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Mr. Lee Chye Tek Lionel, Board Vice Chairman
- Mr. Lee Chye Cheng Adrian, Chief Executive Officer
- Ms Shanya Sae-tia, Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Sataporn Amornvorapak, Chief Financial Officer
Total 2017 revenue was THB 3.016 billion, compared with THB 5.206 billion in 2016. Net profit was THB 191.2 million in 2017, versus THB 850.6 million in 2016. At the end of 2017, the company had THB 10.458 billion in total assets. Earnings per share were THB 0.05.
At the end of 2017, major company stockholders were:
- JS Asset Management Pte. Ltd., 24.98%
- Thai Prosperity Fund II, 6.99%
- Thai NVDR Co., Ltd., 6.04%
- Mr. Jirawud Kuvanant, 5.77%
- UBS AG Singapore Branch, 2.77%
- Mr. Surachai Suwanthanakul, 1.94%
- Mr. Jirawud Kuvanant (by Siam Knight Fund Management Securities Co., Ltd.), 1.88%
- Mr. Supachai Suthipongchai, 1.68%
- Ms Urapa Suthipongchai, 1.40%
- Mr. Apisak Theppadungporn, 1.11%
Pruksa Real Estate Public Company Limited is a Bangkok-based developer of residential condominiums, townhouses and detached homes, primarily in Thailand.
Habitat Group is a privately-held Thailand developer of premium residential property in Pattaya and Bangkok. The company was founded in 2012 by current CEO Chanin Vanijwongse, with the goal of becoming a leading Thailand residential developer in the upper mid-range to luxury market.
Origin Property Public Company Limited is a Thailand residential property developer specializing in condominiums, detached homes and hotels in and near Bangkok, sometimes in joint ventures with Nomura Real Estate Holdings, a Japanese property developer and Fulcrum Global from Hong Kong.