Grande Asset Hotels and Property Public Company Limited is a Bangkok-based developer of luxury condominiums, hotels and resorts in Thailand. Founded in 1988, the company registered as Grande Asset PLC in 2003 and was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2004. It's part of an “amalgam” with Property Perfect Public Co. Ltd. through Metro Premier Holding Co. Ltd., its major stockholder.
Six residential projects have been completed or launched up to 2018:
- The Trendy Condominium, on Sukhumvit Soi 13, completed in August 2007
- Hua Hin Blue Lagoon Resort, comprising Blue Lagoon Condominiums and Island Villas
- Hyde Sukhumvit, at Sukhumvit Soi 13, completed in 2014
- Hyde Sukhumvit 11, completed in 2017.
- Hyde Heritage Thonglor, at Sukhumvit Soi 59, a joint venture with Sumitomo Forestry of Japan, launched in 2018.
- Rayong Villa and Condominium, launched in two phases: the villa in 2018 and a beachfront condominium soon after.
The company is also an investor and asset developer for five-star Thailand hotels. Projects include the Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Sheraton Hua Hin Resorts and Spa Hotel, Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas, and Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit.
Primary company directors are:
- Mr. Wichai Thongtang, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Dr. Bhichit Rattakul, Board Vice Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors
- Mr. Chainid Adhyanasakul, Director and Vice Chairman of The Board of Executive Directors
- Mr. Vitavas Vibhagool, Director and CEO, Property Development
- Ms Wilawun Leongnartongdee, Director and CEO, Corporate Finance
- Mr. Paisit Kaenchan, Director and CEO, Hotel Business since 2017
In 2017, Grande Asset held total assets of THB 9.285 billion. Total 2017 revenue was THB 2.936 billion, an increase of 101.9% from THB 1.454 billion in 2016. Of this amount, THB 1.196 billion, or 40.7 percent was derived from real estate sales. Net profit in 2017 was THB 723.05 million.
Top company shareholders are:
- Metro Premier Holding Company Limited, 35.53%
- Citynet Asia Limited, 7.16%
- Thai Property Public Co. Ltd., 5.09%
- Mr. Surachai Ratithong, 4.99%
- Miss. Saranya Chaichutaporn, 2.91%
- Mr. Tawee Anantarattana, 2.27%
- Mr. Vileart Wongapisampho, 1.79%
- Property Perfect Public Co. Ltd., 1.70%
Address: Unit 3203-4, 32/F Exchange Tower, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110.
- Telephone: (+66) 2204 9900
- Fax: (66+) 2204 9999
- Web site: www.grandeasset.com
- Facebook: Grande Asset Hotels & Property
Areeya Property Public Company Limited is a Thailand residential property developer of detached housing estates, townhouses and condominiums in the greater Bangkok area, generally in the mid-range market. The company has also developed two community malls.
Habitat Group is a privately-held Thailand developer of premium residential property in Pattaya and Bangkok. The company was founded in 2012 by current CEO Chanin Vanijwongse, with the goal of becoming a leading Thailand residential developer in the upper mid-range to luxury market.
Singha Estate Public Company Limited is a Thailand property developer of residential and commercial projects, including condominiums and detached homes, office space for rent, and hotels. Founded as Panichpoom Pattana Company Limited in 1995, the company became Rasa Property Development Co., Ltd in 2004, and went public in 2007. In 2014, a merger with two other companies created SPM Group. Soon after, this company was renamed Singha Estate Public Company Limited.